Wednesday, March 18, 2020

Welcome St. Joseph School Vikings!

I miss you and wanted you to know that I am thinking about you and wishing you well.  Over the last few days I've been thinking of how to continue some of our traditions and routines with you, even if it means getting creative and utilizing technology to keep us connected during the time we are apart.  I look forward to continuing our weekly Lenten Reflections, uploading pictures of staying active to remind us of "Walking into Wednesday" mornings, and posting videos of our Student Council leading us in morning shared prayer.  

Thanks Lorenzo!  Can't wait to read it!
 A student recommended a book for me to read so I started it yesterday. I think I will blog about it here too, sharing my reactions, reading what you think, and sharing my love of books with all of you.  Your teachers have embraced new things, and I know you have too. We are in this together! 

Remember that God is always with us and we are called to walk with him through times of peace and times of challenge. Today it dawned on me how Nano Nagle worked tirelessly to help children learn.  I have seen her spirit of love and compassion in all of the teachers and staff as we have worked together to help your learning continue.  Just look at how happy Ms. Dutton, Mrs. Okerman, and Mrs. Torres are preparing work for Friday's first Pick Up Day!

I look forward to having you visit my blog in the weeks ahead.  Don't forget to say hello in the comments.  

7 comments:

  1. This is so touching! We Love this blog and we love Saint Joseph School! God bless everyone during this time and THANK YOU to everyone for all your love and support! We will get through this together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mrs Alamo Ng, this is Andrew A, thank you for this blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome, buddy! Look for the Lenten Reflection on the Stations later today. Miss you!

      Delete
  3. I miss you too! ��

    ReplyDelete
  4. I saw the reflection.It is very nice-Miguel

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi thank you for doing this blog I really appreciate it!!!Gianna Lang

    ReplyDelete

Please remember all comments are public and subject to review/deletion. Kindness matters. Remember to respect the dignity of every person.