Saturday, March 21, 2020

Learning All the Time

Happy Saturday, Vikings!


As my family was enjoying outdoor time today, I realized all the wonderful learning that takes place when outdoors taking a break from school work.

Handwriting practice with sidewalk chalk... oh and don't forget PE while riding bikes, playing tag (with only your siblings of course) or scooters!



Prayer (thank God for the beautiful sky) and use your imagination to see beyond the clouds...

I see a person giving someone a high five. 
Do you see it?      What do you see?



Parents: Steve Hartman is hosting daily Kindness 101 lessons for kids on the CBS Facebook page at 11am LIVE each day.  Here is the link to the CBS news announcement.  
I know when I watched this it was relatable as our family adjusts to this new reality.




1 comment:

  1. I see a lizard and a turtle in the clouds -Lorenzo (and brother)

    ReplyDelete

Please remember all comments are public and subject to review/deletion. Kindness matters. Remember to respect the dignity of every person.