Thursday, April 23, 2020

PE Ideas from Mrs. Bechtel

Hi Vikings,

I have you all in my prayers during this time.  I hope you are all enjoying this beautiful weather! Remember to try and stay active.  I know some of us may be limited, so I have some fun YouTube channels for dances and moves you can enjoy with lots of great songs and themes. Enjoy them with your family. Dancing, working out, and a game or two can be done during the day.  For example, take a "recess" break and enjoy one of the following:

Just Dance (YouTube Channel)
Get Kids Moving (YouTube Channel)
Use sidewalk chalk to draw a Four Square grid on the ground and play with your family

-Mrs. Bechtel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please remember all comments are public and subject to review/deletion. Kindness matters. Remember to respect the dignity of every person.